COVID-19 Guest Policies
• Everyone five (5) years of age and older is required to wear a mask or face coverings. Children between two (2) and five (5) years of age are strongly encouraged to wear a mask or face covering as well.
• All masks and face coverings should be family appropriate and cover the wearer's nose and mouth, fit snugly against the sides of the face, be made of breathable material, and be secured in place. Guests must provide their own mask or face covering.
• A maximum of six (6) people from two (2) households may attend together. Only attend with members of your established COVID-circle.
• Stay six (6) feet away from others. Members of the same party can participate in activities together, stand in line together, etc. and do not have to stay six (6) feet apart.
• Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content) if you can't wash your hands.
• DO NOT VISIT and call your health care provider if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of sense of taste or smell).
• Our enhanced health, safety, and sanitation measures are in force for the safety and protection of our guests and staff. Everyone must follow staff directions and posted instructions and while visiting Oaks Park.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable, and we encourage those who fall within the high-risk category to postpone their visit to Oaks Park until the threat of exposure is abated.
• By visiting Oaks Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.